SOCIAL MEDIA AND MARKETING INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITY
The Hybrid Leadership Institute is seeking an interns for Spring 2018. The ideal candidates will begin the internship in February 2018. The internship duration and hours are negotiable, preferably 10 -20 hours per week.
The Hybrid Leadership Institute internship program is designed to provide meaningful hands-on training and experience in the areas of nonprofit management, Leadership, Education and Communications. Our internship offers the practical opportunity to become an integral member of the staff and to work side-by-side with professionals.
Specifically, the internship will focus on building the Institute’s social media presence and overall brand awareness across our entitites. This is a unique opportunity to prove success through the increase of social media interaction and web traffic.
The Social Media and Marketing Intern will have projects in several areas including:
- Creating and executing a comprehensive social media plan for Facebook, Twitter, and other social media platforms, as determined;
- Writing blog posts and press releases (1 per week) for the Institutes’ new website, including identifying topics and conducting research;
- Assisting with quarterly email newsletters;
- Assisting in development of targeted marketing plan;
- Outreach to media outlets and other interest groups;
- Assisting in development of marketing collateral, including brochures and posters;
- Working with the Executive Director on projects as needed.
The ideal candidate will have experience in a social media and marketing department, demonstrated skill with social media, video and have a passion for training and community programs.
Video & Graphic design skills a plus.
The Institute agrees to work with educational institution to arrange internship credit.
If you or someone you know may be a good fit, please email: email@example.com
Please send an email, a video introducing yourself and your resume and references to Ms. Viv, Recruiting Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org
Position open until filled.